COMMUNITY OUTREACH SERVICES PROVIDED BY HOPE 4 KIDS
IN LOS ANGELES & ORANGE COUNTIES
FOR DISADVANTAGED AND DISABLED CHILDREN AND THEIR FAMILIES
* Counseling and therapeutic sessions for court-ordered children referred by the
Department of Children and Family Services. Many of these youth are children of
abuse and neglect, low income or poverty level, from homes impacted by drugs,
alcohol or gang affiliation. Services provided for all without discrimination to race,
religion or economic statuc.
• Parenting and Anger Management Classes for court-ordered parents and
individuals in need of certificated completion for Court appearances.
• Community Service hours for court-ordered clients who have been found guilty of
misdemeanors or felonies.
• Expert witness testimony for child and adult clients in the L.A. & Orange County
• Hospital visitation and Outreach activities for therapy of children treated at
Children’s Hospital Orange County (CHOC), Long Beach Memorial, other cancer
units in various hospitals.
• Recreational and wellness activities provided at various entertainment venues in
L.A. & Orange County that network with Hope 4 Kids: Disneyland, Knotts Berry
Farm, Medieval Times, Pirates Adventure, LA Zoo, Port of LA Maritime Museum,
Topsail, Parks & Recreation venues.
• Sports and athletic camp activities with various teams who network with Hope
4 Kids: Anaheim Angels, Anaheim Ducks, LA Galaxy, UC Irvine Sports Teams,
Cal State Fullerton Sports Teams, LA Kings, Tennis Camps, etc.
• Outreach activities with various churches & service clubs in LA & Orange County,
i.e. Rolling Hills Covenant, Love Inc., Hope Chapel, Rock Solid, Saddleback
Church, Mission Viejo; Calvary Chapel, Costa Mesa, Kiwanis,
Lions, Rotary, Elks.
All services are provided free or at low-cost by Hope 4 Kids. Sliding scale fees are given to those participants who qualify for MediCal or welfare. No child is turned away due to lack of funding. For more information, please call Dr. Francie (310) 722-3322 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
| home | outreach | taskforce | donors | contact us | how 2 help | donate |